Aniline Spanish chamois leather is dyed with pure aniline dyes with a light surface finish to enhance durability while maintaining a soft, natural hand. The only high-quality leather is suitable for aniline finishing.
Aniline Italian leather is dyed with pure aniline dyes with a light surface finish to enhance durability while maintaining a soft, natural hand. The only high-quality leather is suitable for aniline finishing.
SOLE: TEP-sole made of thermoplastic rubber
Lightweight. Lesser weight compared to other materials, so one won’t feel any discomfort or tiredness even if you wear them all day long.
Comfort. Feet practically don’t sweat, and excess moisture evaporates timely, no unpleasant odor.
CARE Use only colorless polishing cream that provides
- protection from water
- softens the leather
- fills the microcracks
(up to 3 weeks)
Instructions for foot measurements and size chart
Thing You Should Know Before You Measure Your Feet:
- It is best to measure your feet after a full day of walking because walking can slightly increase the size of your feet.
- It is best to measure your feet wearing the type of socks or stockings you will be wearing the shoe you plan to purchase. Only measure your feet while barefoot if you plan to wear shoes over your bare feet.
- Remember that the difference in shoe size measurements is often as small as 1/8 of an inch, so your foot measurements will need to be equally detail-oriented to be effective. Rounding up or down will decrease the accuracy of the measurement and your likelihood of finding a good shoe fit.
- Measure both feet. Most people's feet are slightly asymmetrical. When buying shoes use the measurements from the larger foot.
Measuring Your Feet Steps:
- Step down on a piece of paper and trace the outline of your foot. Particularly if you have trouble touching your toes, it will be easier if you have a friend present to trace your foot for you.
Use the ruler to measure the length of your foot from the longest toe (usually the big toe but depends on the foot) to the back of your heel. Write down the measurement. Make sure when you are outlining your foot, that the pen/pencil is 90 degrees towards the surface.
Measure the length of the foot across the widest part of the foot (usually across the ball of the foot). Write down the measurement.
In case you do not find your size in our selection, please contact us for custom made size adjustment, free of charge. Make sure you provide right length and the picture from the website for the model you have chosen.
Please send to our inbox: email@example.com